Saturday, March 10, 2012

Addi Mae turns 4!

Seriously, as I get older, time goes faster!  Precious Addi, I feel like it was just yesterday that you were born.  What a great day it was!  Well, for me because I only witnessed you being born.  Your mom might have a different opinion.  Actually, I've never seen such joy on your mom's face!  It really was a great day for all!


You were born exactly one week before Drake's first birthday.  We thought you two might share a birthday, but thank goodness you came a bit early because we all know you both wouldn't have been able to share something as big as a birthday.  hehehe......I am so glad you two have grown so close.  Although you may drive each other crazy sometimes, I know you will always be good buds!  Your mom and I have loved watching you guys over the last four years.  Most of the time you get along great, and other times, you argue like brother and sister.  I look forward to watching your friendship grow! 











We had a great time at your party and we hope you have a blast in Florida on your birthday! 





We love you, Addisyn Mae!

There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.  Proverbs 18:24


No comments:

Post a Comment