Saturday, March 10, 2012

Monster Truck Time!

Last weekend, we met Misty, Ethan and Hevyn at the Monster Truck Nationals.  I'd love to say that monster trucks are a guy thing, but I really do love them!  I'm not sure what it is about them, but it kind of makes my heart race to hear the engines start!  Call me crazy! 



We went early to the "Pit Party" so Drake could check out all the trucks.  Of course, his favorite is Chalkboard Chuck.  Drake was sure to sign it EVERYWHERE!




My favorite is Big Foot!  Unfortunately, he got a flat tire during the first event so we didn't see him much.  :(  Drake wanted his picture with Star Marshall because it reminded him of Star Wars.  (He has never even seen Star Wars so I'm not sure where that came from.)  We enjoyed the Mini Monsters who were children driving half scale trucks.  Drake would love one of those!  I think we'll stick with the Power Wheel's F-150 for now.  Drake had a great night with his cousins!

Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:12

No comments:

Post a Comment