Tuesday, January 15, 2013

June 2012

We had a lot of fun in June!  This could take a while!

We spent tons of time at the ball park in June!  I love baseball at this age!  These little boys in their jerseys and little baseball pants are too cute!



Chris and Chelsea's wedding was on the same night as one of Drake's ball games so I went to the wedding and Wes took Drake to the game.  The wedding was at the Chapel so it was gorgeous!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures there.  The reception was gorgeous too!  I must say, the flower girls were rather entertaining.  I enjoyed spending time with the Deaton sisters! <3 them!  I hate that I didn't get a picture of the happy newlyweds but believe me, they are precious and the definition of love!




 Wes turned 27 this year.  We had a party for him at his parent's house the day after his birthday.  Of course he enjoyed playing with Keirsten!  The kids played in grandma's pool and played basketball with "Old Papa"  Hope you had a great birthday, Wes!  Love you more than you'll ever know!









Our wonderful friends, Jason and Brittany got married on the 16th. The wedding and reception were at the Miner's Stadium Diamond Club.  It was a great location and a beautiful wedding.  We are so lucky to have them as friends.  They are both sweet as pie!  The reception was a BLAST!!!  Love you guys and wish you years and years of happiness!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment